This beautiful sanctuary, with its magnificent stained glass windows, is a New York State historical landmark built in 1836 and built on the existing foundation laid in 1774. It is used primarily for worship by the congregation, but is available for weddings, music recitals etc. For information regarding scheduling and pricing, please contact the church office (895 – 3794) or email email@example.com.
This 1932 structure houses the pastor and his family.
This building was erected in 1954 and contains a full court gym and industrial cooking facility. The gym is available to a wide range of athletic groups. It’s a great place for a dinner or a reception. For rental scheduling and pricing please contact the church office.